Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pilot. Oct 30, 2006 (moved)

Okay, we're going to give this blog thing a whirl. I'll probably lose interest in a couple of days but we'll see how long I can keep it up, to keep you peeps in the know. Also, since I'm way too lazy to keep an actual journal for myself and my future progeny, maybe this can be a substitute that I'll actually use!

So my lovelies, this weekend was spent with friends and my knitting
needles. Friday night was a night of Dinner/Sunkist/Mario Cart debauchery at Ruth & Eric's house. A fabulous time was had by all and resulted in my spilling soda all over their living room rug on my way out - one of my specialties.

I spent the majority of Saturday cleaning,
organizing, and finishing my first knitted garment. Ta da!



See the rest of the pics here!


(Okay, I just lost half of this blog when I went to post it, so if the rest of it sucks, it’s cause I’m not doing a very good re-write job.)

John and I went out on the town Saturday night for dinner at
P.F. Chang’s (AKA The Most Delicious Delectables Ever) and to see Running With Scissors (AKA Occasionally Funny, Mostly Disturbing Movie).

Sunday was one of the most lovely, delicious days I’ve ever experienced. The weather was just perfect and autumn-y (if a tad warm for my
October Weather Preference). I had all the doors and windows open and just had a grand time knitting and cleaning and other favorite activities like hand washing sweaters and vacuuming. I’m cool.

But sadly, that night, we bid farewell to our dear, dear friends Ryan & Kelly who are moving away. The just bought a house about two hours south of here – about which we are so stoked for them. We will miss them terribly and will miss not being able to
party at a moment’s notice but look forward to many visits and fabulous adventures as often as possible. I’m really good at grammar and run-on sentences.

So, today is the start of another workweek. The weekends go by much too quickly for my liking but I
cherish ever second. Until next time, my dears!

No comments: